We know that a USB drive is very useful and there are a number of users that use the USB. For the backup of their FTM 2014.1 as this helps to install the software. Which makes it easier to move the FTM trees to another computer. This blog will guide you on how to update the FTM 2014.1 USB drive. With the FTM 2017 version that is downloadable.
Step To Update The FTM 2014.1
- You will have to first begin with downloading the FTM 2017 version and keep track of the location for the saved file. the best location suggested is the desktop, FTM2017.exe is the name of the installed file.
- Now you need to insert the FTM 2014.1 version USB drive to your device and then just open to, be able to view the contents in it.
- In case you need a copy of the FTM 2014.1 version then you can so by leaving the installer file, on the USB drive or you can also copy it to your computer.
- If you are opting to delete the FTM 2014.1 installer file from your USB drive. While doing this you need to ensure that the 2GB storage folder is safe. If you have saved the backups of your Trees and FTM File Kit file.
- You now need to go to the download location on your USB drive and then copy the FTM2017.exe installer file. Note: you can now go ahead and use your USB drive whenever you like to install FTM 2017 on another device and you can also use the space up to save the backups of your trees.
To make sure that your tree is always up to date you have the advanced FamilySync@ technology. Which is a great tool to help sync trees on a number of computers. To know more information related you would have to get in touch with our specialist here, at Family Tree Maker Support. Number +1-800-697-1474 and you will surely be assisted right away with the top solutions. The techs we render are efficient to deal with the related issues. As they are well trained to deliver a complete resolved result.