Have you’ve been on the search to rename your Family Tree Maker and you weren’t successful in finding the appropriate steps? And now that you’ve finally reached this place, you have to be overjoyed? This is true that here you will get all the relevant methods that are absolutely reliable and effective to help you rename your Family Tree Maker . So you can go ahead and follow the instructions below accordingly to get the perfect result.
FTM 2014 version:
Steps To Rename A Family Tree Maker
- You need to first begin with selecting the Plan. Workspace and then go to give a click on the New Tree tab.
- Now you will see in the lower-left corner page there is the option to ‘Open a tree’ here. You would have to highlight the tree that you would like to rename.
- Then you need to give a click on the Options button. After this click on the Rename Tree option that, you will see in the drop-down menu list.
- You now got to enter the new tree name in the given space. On the current screen and then go to click on the OK button.
- You will now see that the new tree name is displayed in the ‘Open a tree’ page .
- This is for the version of Family Tree Maker 2009 to 2012:
Here you need to click on the Plan option which will be seen in the main toolbar.
- Then you have to highlight the tree that you would like to rename by going to the tree section.
- You now need to give a click on the Options and then go to choose the Rename Tree from the given list.
- At last, in the New Tree Name field you will have to enter a new name for the tree and then click on the OK button.
Now you should well set and ready to start with you’re FTM. Just in case you have some other related queries. Then you can get in touch with the Family Tree Maker Support team and share your concerns. With our experts and you will get the chance to experience our top services.